'Our Kingdom......'

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fun new game!

I talked to Crystal this evening, and she told me all about how my little princess Austin fell down, and hit her head, and had to go to the ER to get checked out.  Stops my little heart.....

I know she'll be just fine, but I sure hate to see her hurt or sick.  Well I thought - to cheer things up a bit - I would share this great picture that I took yesterday when I was blessed to get to hang with the girls while Crystal and Tadd went to their storage auction.  Here is how the game went.....  Ride my bike as fast as I can until I hit the hot tub, then turn around and ride back to grandma for a kiss...then ride back to the hot tub (bonk)....then back for another kiss..... and so on...and so on.....   Pretty fun game, don't you think?   Tyler was sleeping, but I can see two bikes in the very new future!

No comments:

Post a Comment